- Attend to all visitors and ensure the upkeep of the Reception counter and meeting rooms.
- Ensure that all calls are promptly and correctly directed to departments and staff.
- Handles mails and deliveries.
- Assist CEO, Senior Vice President and Assistant Vice Presidents in Travel arrangements, Calendar management, claims submission and ad hoc tasks.
- Arrange board room for usage and ensure documents are fully prepared for board and shareholder meetings.
- Organise, Plan and Manage festive / team-building events for Board directors and staff.
- Ensure event schedule is on track through organized project management and managing guest list.
- Minute taker for event meetings and provide detailed follow-ups.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 1 year of experience
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office application
- Team player and ability to work independently.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940