- Supports operations in Project activities, including research work, data entry, coordination and documentation.
- Assist with preparation of reports and performance tracking of the Coverage project.
- Performs a variety of marketing and administrative functions to support the Sales Team
- Assist to support the sales team on the merchant on boarding process.
- Manages & ensures successful merchant on-boarding process including checking for acceptance, Point of Purchase placement, terminals checking & testing, training the operations staff on terminal usage.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Reports to Senior Manager, Head of Small Merchants Acquisition
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (VLOOKUP, Pivot table)
- Keen eye for details and accuracy
- Able to adapt well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Time management, strong presentation skills and project management/facilitation history.
- Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940