- Manage receivables
- Ensure the Currency requirement is meeting the Regulatory requirement
- General administrative related to transaction flow
- Validation of transactions
- Data inputs
- Performing dual verification of transactions via in-house FXIP system
- Timely reporting of MIS
- Checking and ensuring customers funds are credited to accounts promptly and KYC process.
- Any ad-hoc admin duties as per advised by the Direct Supervisor
- Prior admin experience,
- Detailed oriented, committed,
- Comfortable with numbers
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955