Admin Assistant (Project Admin/ 3-Month Contract)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Salary up to $5000 depending on experience
- To provide general Sales & Marketing administrative support to the assigned Business Unit(s) and/or department(s).
- Coordinates travel arrangement, calendar management, schedule meetings, process expenses for Head of Dept.
- Provide administrative support for event organization and department activities.
- To map out yearly meeting/symposiums/conferences and maintain a list of marketing events retrospectively
- Coordinate and make necessary arrangements for major meetings/symposiums, conferences, including meeting materials, invitations, RSVPs, facilities, meals, accommodation, flights, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of all sales and marketing driven events, promotional materials and activities for assigned Business Unit(s) and/or department(s), both local and international
- Liaison with distributor on trade return, sample order process and etc
- Coordination and follow through the printing and production of promotional materials requisition.
- Maintain updated country organization charts, contact lists and distribution lists
- Effectively manage documentation and filing of communications, materials, reports and documents to support ease of retrieval and sharing of information within the admin team
- Assists in new hire onboarding and off-boarding
- Minimum 5 years prior related experience supporting Senior Management level or above in multinational companies
- Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient skills in Microsoft programs - including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organisation
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579