- 2 -way transport provided from Lakeside MRT
- Opportunity with Major Logistics company
- Salary up to $2900- with AWS, VB
- Assist the HOD to ensure that all procedures and requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that work assigned are fulfilled to the required standards
- Monitor the daily transaction (returning/collection) for smooth operation.
- Attend to daily mail correspondences from customers.
- Discuss and report to HOD on enhancement of daily operations and assist the manager in implementation of productivity initiatives.
- Report to manager should there be any discrepancies, non-compliance, accidents or escalation from customers.
- Assist the manager in maintaining the staff discipline in the office.
- Assist the manager to perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Ensure equipment's availability and procedural flow integrity and functionality.
- Maintain customer's requirements and confidence.
- Observe performance and resolve difficulties pertaining to inadequate response to movement requirements and daily inventory supply.
- Willing to work 5.5 days work week (Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.15pm, Sat 8.30am - 3.15pm)
- Candidates from similar industry will be preferred
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977