- Assist in planning and managing the data migration process, including working with multiple users, multiple databases and records; developing best practices, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration; user testing; updating databases and records, etc
- Provide administrative support for Strategy, Risk and Business Continuity Solution Project and general support to the Risk Management, Board Secretariat and Corporate Administration functions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with colleagues within the Department and across the School on operational matters and services such as procurement, finance and facilities matters.
- Coordinate meetings, events and functions, including liaison with vendors and other departments for meetings/events set up.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting materials and presentations, as well as reports and statistics whenever required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the reporting officers
- Diploma or equivalent in Business/IT or discipline in strategy/risk management with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Possess good logical thinking skills and has an analytical mind for problem-solving.
- Attention to details as data migration must be precise.
- Meticulous, well-organised and have good time management to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have good communication skills and able to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively with different supervisors.
- Proficient in general software applications that facilitate work operations such as Microsoft Office programmes.
- Salary - S$3000 per month
- Commencement Date: March 2022
- Contract duration: 6-month contract (March 2022 till August 2022)
- Working days and hours: Mon to Thur, 8.30am to 6pm and Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: College Road (Botanic Gardens station)
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796