- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Min 1 year of relevant experiences
- West /Central
5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977