- Support credit card fee income and customer retention related initiatives
- Analyze credit card fees portfolio for insights and business opportunities.
- Perform fees related system enhancements and testing, where required.
- Work with various stakeholders such as customer center, technology, operations and analytics to develop, enhance and implement customer journeys relating to fees.
- Design, implement, track and fulfil marketing campaigns and initiatives for customer retention and fees.
- Analyze and track financials to ensure delivery against targets. Based on data, provide recommendations on how the process can be improved.
- Investigate and respond to customer queries or issues pertaining to fees and retention
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
- Degree with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the credit cards/banking industry.
- Sound knowledge of card products, processes, and operations.
- Driven, consistently meeting expectations and resourceful.
- Good appreciation of financial market trends.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160