Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company's operations
- Handles transaction details, chase institutions for payments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Assist with marketing (brochures, flyers or designs)
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the lease of warehouse and office, handle operational payments.
- Liaising with other team on all finance matters
- Do IT related matters
- Assisting in Auditing
- Resolve administrative problems
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Assist with printing business, and other ad-hoc duties.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Song Zhaohui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205