- Provide administrative and communications support for the integarted site public and government affairs (P&GA) team on a variety of internal and external - mainly community and government - engagements, including but not limited to:
- Lead or coordinate critical logistics and admin support P&GA-led/ P&GA facilitated events and meetings, as well as communication sessions, including room reservations, Jurong Island and site access security applications, camera and video equipment permits, safety attire requirements, transport arrangements, catering etc.
- Track and support budget tracking for community events and other engagements led by site P&GA.
- Coordinate with other teams and functions such as IT, Project Controls, Facilities Management, Security, among others, and liase service providers such as caterers and logistics companies, as required.
- Collate and package briefing documents, PowerPoint slides and other tools.
- Manage department stationery, business cards, premiums inventory and other assets
- Min Diploma, Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with MS WORD, POWERPOINT and EXCEL
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail; able to work well under tight deadlines
- Able to work occasional Saturdays (4x per year) for communitiy events
Duration: 2years Renewal Contract (Attractive beneifts!!)
Location: Jurong Island; transport provided at JE MRT
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to: firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Consutant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894