- Review reports and take follow up actions as directed
- Portfolio management, including ongoing credit assessment of customers, review of new customer applications and managing various reporting and monitoring processes
- Data collection and analysis to support portfolio credit reviews and monitoring
- Supporting collateral management - request, track and verify collateral meets required format
- Data input and verification
- At least 2 years of experience in the risk management role
- Good understanding of collateral instruments, including standby letters of credit and guarantees.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Asia Pacific financial markets or payments is a plus
- Strong experience in Excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955