▪Work in an Agile SAFe Scrum manner to resolve day to day Manufacturing and Reliability application technical issues, interface with internal clients and external vendors
▪Participate in large global projects related to these applications as well as small work items
▪ Implement requested changes as specified by the application's clients
▪ Deal with more than 300 Reliability and Engineering client suite applications, major one includes (Meridium, SmartPlant, Autodesk and SAP Plant maintenance )
▪ Manage the application work request via TFS board
▪ Application troubleshooting and technical analysis to identify root causes and develop problem resolutions
▪ Provide pro-active and timely communications regarding system outages, issues, work a rounds and solution details
▪ Able to provide effort estimation for assigned tasks
▪ Assess risk and identify control items for potential changes to the application and its environment.
▪ Develop and update system and support documentation
▪ Participate in UIA-Unit Internal Assessment and client Audits
▪ Ensure security and controls standards are being met and followed
▪ Coordination with other IT support teams to maintain application reliability
▪ Able to work in a team collaborating with the local/global team peers and keep them updated about the work status.
Primary skill sets :
▪ 3-5 years' experience in Microsoft Programming Languages (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Classic ASP)
▪ MS SQL, Oracle, SSRS and Database tools like TOAD, SSMS
▪ Windows Server environment, Citrix, v-App and client server environment
▪ Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), VB6, PLSQL
Nice to Have skill set :
▪ Knowledge in Agile Safe/ Scrum, and TFS, Remedy, BMC will be an advantage
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141