The person will be involved in SAP ABAP Development including:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Support SAP ABAP development for a maintenance project;
- Work on incidents/change requests, ensure support meets the Service Level Agreement when attending to incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Perform regression tests and fixes for SPS patch, and other upgrades as and when required;
- Suggest system improvements, enhancements to existing system and interfaces to keep up with technology and business requirements
- Advanced programming knowledge in ABAP development, testing, and in-depth knowledge of overall SAP;
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP modules is essential;
- Able to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, and research
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141