- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution
- Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined service level agreement (SLA) in compliance to client s incident management process
- Perform and manage incident and event tickets, determine priority and resolution from Level 1 escalation within defined SLA compliance to client
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Around 6-8 years' experience in IT working in large scale application outsourcing / support engagements
- Proficiency with IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere MQ Series
- Experience in generating message sets with COBOL Copybooks and WSDL files
- Must have experience in message flows with XSLT, SOAP messaging concepts and file operations with file nodes
- Familiar with MQ Destination Lists, MQ Broker as an Enterprise Service Bus ESB
- Good analytical skills and good communication skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547