- Data entry of trade deals and scanning of confidential trade forms to the relevant parties and vendors
- Export documents submitted via system, print out documents and process
- Handling processing of Trade transactions such as checking application form against documents received.
- Monitoring of daily reports for transactions
- Updating of records, filing and other admin duties as and when assigned
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table and vlookup) will be good to have
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Cabria Jireli Gem Mejia
Registration Number: R1434374
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374