Job Scope / Responsibilities:
- Assist to pre-load and record all export incoming bills.
- Support export bill registration desk whenever volume surge or down of resources.
- Cover Forfaiting products once full training is provided
- Support to perform pre-acceptance discounting for export bills
- Provide support to New customers / FI on board with tight turnaround times
- Perform world check and manual search if wolf hit prompted and required
- Adhoc duties as and when assigned
- At least some experience in Admin / data entry role
- Able to work independently
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955