- Act as a point of contact and lead end-to-end project/program management
- Provide regular project updates and ensure effective communication with stakeholders.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), including test case planning, script preparation, monitoring progress, and providing status updates.
- Work closely with business units and operations managers to support their initiatives and campaigns, analyzing potential impacts from projects and initiatives.
- Data-driven and structured approach to perform analysis and meet analytical requirements.
- Ensure compliance with risk and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) requirements and guidelines.
- Coordinate and manage all BCP-related activities, including fire drills, power shutdowns, tabletop exercises, and year attestation.
- Organize and coordinate team engagement activities, such as EXSA Award and team bonding events.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking in sourcing materials and content for the department newsletter.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial services, banking operations, deposit products, account services, or project management.
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining accuracy and commitment.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proven problem-solving skills, with the ability to drive positive changes and outcomes.
- Good communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a systematic approach to tasks.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955