I have an excellent opportunity with a leading banking client and they are looking for Operations Assistant profile. The goal of this role is to ensure that the activities are completed in accordance to bank's internal control standards and guidelines to achieve Global Standards
- Performs day-to-day operational activities accurately and timely to safeguard the bank from potential loss
- Process and ensures that all transactions are processed in accordance to MAS guidelines, Bank's internal control standards and audit recommendations
- Ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) with business unit is met at all times.
- Ensure accuracy in capturing of MIs in Transactional pricing (TP) volume and accuracy in submitting electronic Time Capture system (iCATS)
- Ensure enquiries and investigations from business partners are conducted in a professional and timely manner
- Provide support to UAT / System testing / Contingency drill whenever required
- Liaise with business partners in a timely manner whenever there are issues which can potentially lead to delay in customers' instructions / customers' complaint
- At least 1-2 years of experience in supporting the bank's operations
- Must have strong experience in MS Excel and Words
- IT Savvy
- Able to work independently
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955