- Responsible for supporting end-to-end process of benefit operation of APAC region and working with local country benefit leads on day to day operational matters for benefit programs, including but not limited to addressing benefit-related questions from employees, conducting employee surveys on benefits, etc.
- Support in benefit process design, stakeholders communications, enquiries, etc.
- Prepares benefit reports and statistical information for tax reporting/benefit projects.
- Responsible for accurate, on time, benefits data delivery, collection to ensure benefits execution and support payroll team leads in benefits payroll reporting (benefit calculation and taxation) for countries in the APAC region.
- Provide support to the team on rolling out new benefit initiatives.
- Facilitates and manages employee benefit vendor relationships, including employee benefits broker, health plan providers and other providers.
- Assist in delivering training and benefit programs on benefit updates, enhance benefits awareness among HR professionals and employees in each country about any changes to the benefits and related tax costs.
- Consolidation of feedback from vendors on monthly basis with respective stakeholders and perform review against agreed SLA / KPI to highlight any potential missed SLA / KPI to Procurement team.
- Partner with finance teams to prepare and process benefits billing to ensure accurate recording and timely payment.
- Tertiary degree and at least 1+ years of working experience in the same portfolio for a sizeable company.
- Basic knowledge of employment laws and regulations across APAC.
- Possesses hands on, functional knowledge and experience of handling Private Medical Insurance, Medical Checkup and other related benefit schemes or programs.
- With solid knowledge of end-to-end benefit/insurance enrolment processes including reporting to local authorities.
- Possesses analytical skills with ability to compile data, assess trends, and identify opportunities with respect to both benefit plan design and processes.
- Good presentation and communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Mutitasker and able to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting demands, and be comfortable with ambiguity.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087