We are looking for a Business Development professional to join our organization, Right Management under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
Labor markets are out of balance and companies are operating in a highly uncertain environment. The role we are hiring will be reaching out to new customers, sharing with them, how can Right Management assist through our suite of Talent/Career Management solutions to sustain a competitive advantage.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaning conversations with prospect
- Work with Consultants to address customers specific requirements
Profile & Experience
- Focusing on the intangible aspects and getting the customers excited about the service
- Taking a positive approach to the customers with communication being mainly the providing of information and the explanation of its content
- Able to do sales planning, reporting and after activity reporting
- Follow a sales system while establishing oneself as an expert in the eyes of the customer
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to email@example.com (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537