This role will be part of the ASEAN Technology business operations team. It requires a process oriented, analytical individual who can work with ASEAN MDs and Enterprise stakeholders (HR, Finance, Recruitment, Scheduler, Marketing) to run the Operations functions for Technology across 4 countries in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia).
- Obtain and review/analyse operational metrics with the leadership team
- Support leadership planning and drive action items to closure. Escalate items for management attention and track resolution status
- Organise people engagement activities (e.g. townhalls, webcast, team satisfaction surveys)
- Develop management summaries Profile/ Skills requirement: PMO - project management skill
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Good oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and able to filter and highlight areas of concern for management attention
- Good leadership skills and confident
- Strong stakeholder management skills - working with senior leaders
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven
12 months contract (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Location: Raffles City Tower
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.