This role will be part of the ASEAN Technology business operations team. It requires a process oriented, analytical individual who can work with ASEAN MDs and Enterprise stakeholders (HR, Finance, Recruitment, Scheduler, Marketing) to run the Operations functions for Technology across 4 countries in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia).
- Obtain and review/analyses operational metrics with the leadership team
- Support leadership planning and drive action items to closure.
- Escalate items for management attention and track resolution status
- Organize people engagement activities (e.g. townhalls, webcast, team satisfaction surveys)
- Candidates with no expereince are welcome to apply
- PMO - project management skill
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and able to filter and highlight areas of concern for management attention
- Good leadership skills and confident
- Strong stakeholder management skills - working with senior leaders
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160