Business Support Associate
Our client is a US MNC and a pioneer in the Pharmaceuticals industry. They are currently seeking a Business Support Associate to be part of an exciting career journey. The successful candidate will be part of the Information Technology - Risk Management and Security department.
- Responsible for administrative and support activities for ITRMS APJ team based in Singapore hub.
- Manage travel planning, expense reimbursement, calendaring, meeting planning, departmental inventory control, and other assigned duties.
- Provide administration and support for the in-house security awareness program, which includes inter-departmental coordination, planning and scheduling, as well as supporting activities related to local/regional roadshows and meetings.
- Minimum diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Share Point.
- Working knowledge and experience in organization of events, meetings, travels, reimbursement and other administrative tasks.
- Experience in website development, maintenance (HTML, basic coding etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at multiple levels within the organization. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of virtual teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, disciplined, independent, and highly motivated self-starter with proven effective organizational skills.
- Experience working in an MNC environment.
- Tech savvy and interested in gaining experience in the technical side of things.
- 1-year renewable contract
- Location: One North
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573