- Support in the pitching of new business projects including government tenders.
- Facilitate advertisement campaign approvals by liaising with internal and external parties such as landlords and government agencies.
- Apply government licensing for advertising sites and campaigns as required.
- Compile and prepare sales reports (MS Excel & Power BI) to landlords each month and follow up on related payment matters.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with all stakeholders including landlord partners to ensure smooth campaign implementations. May be required to attend night installations on some occasions.
- Prepare business update presentations (MS Powerpoint), Minutes of meetings and any other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience in a sales support role.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with excellent time management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080