- Manage the organization's compensation frameworks and policies.
- Conduct salary reviews to ensure the competitiveness of the organization's salary benchmarks and ranges.
- Drive people analytics initiatives in the rewards space.
- Manage the annual appraisal, annual merit increment and bonus cycle across the organization.
- Work with multiple stakeholders ranging from Senior Management, people managers and individual staff for the smooth running of the appraisal cycle.
- Degree in Human Resource/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Possess knowledge in local employment laws and C&B practices.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable in working in a contract role (renewal/conversion will depend on business needs)
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080