- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Assist in the devise of commission/incentive scheme.
- Participates in market surveys and completing the necessary data submission for survey to determine the market competitiveness.
- Performing salary tagging and reviewing of compensation for new hires as well as periodic salary review requests for incumbents.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Review employee benefits and proposing solutions to drive employee behavior and support business goals
- Responsible for the preparation of annual compensation review exercises including the consolidation and extraction of relevant from the performance appraisals, computation of salary, promotion increments and bonus payouts.
- Support the team in the strategic analysis of data for various levels of management reporting.
- Preparation of annual and quarterly manpower and budget planning for the organization.
- Support the regional entities on all compensation related matters.
- At least 6~8 years relevant working experience, preferably with consultancy experience.
- Proven track record in compensation and benefits.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills is a pre-requisite.
- Ability to Multi-Task is preferred.
- Mature attitude and able to handle/manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player and with good leadership.
- Familiar with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Familiar with PeopleSoft Oracle.
Stephanie, Liew Wei Yien (Liu Weiyun) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248