As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Validate and process contracting requests.
- Perform due diligence checks for new onboard accounts.
- Validate reports and data for systems integrity, following up with stakeholders to rectify issues.
- Drive system tools testing and process mapping.
- Collaborate and support stakeholders with their contracting requirements.
- Diploma with at least 2 years of working experience in contracting.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and IT savvy.
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.