The successful candidate will be assigned to the Strategy and Coordination team and report to the Assistant Head of Strategy and Coordination. Good communication and coordination skills are essential for the role.
- Make arrangements for both physical and virtual meetings or events
- Assist the Advisory Panel (AP) chair and coordinate AP meetings
- Assist in administrating the Finance Process Online Repository
- Intra-office coordination work
- Communication with overnment authorities, including submitting documents for their review and comments and maintaining good relationships for collaboration
- Other related tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Good in coordinating events/programs, handling administration and logistical arrangements for office work trips and functions/activites.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- A diploma or degree in Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, or other related fields from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience and knowledge, preferably related to logistic arrangements, administration, coordination and organizing work functions, if possible from the economics and/or finance sector.
- Good planning, coordination and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written to communicate with internal staff members and external stakeholders.
- Good teamwork, communication, and presentation skills to interact effectively with staff and officials of diverse cultural backgrounds at all levels.
- Proactive and meticulous work attitude is essentially required for this position.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087