Customer Service Representative (Japanese Language), Contract
- Account Receivable (AR) Management for Japan Customer from SG Financial Service Center
- Credit Assessment for new and existing customers, via phone, email and other communication channels
- AR follow up with customer on the payment overdue
- Assist in channel customer invoice dispute or payment application to internal team for follow
- Other AR related query
- Ability to interact with customer via email to achieve work responsibility
- Ability to use system for transaction and Excel
- Problem solving
- Proficiency (written and spoken) in JAPANESE (Min. JLPT N1 or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-English Speaking colleagues and customers based in Japan pertaining to Credit and Collections documents
- A team player with good customer service skills and results driven.
- Fast learner, good planning, organizational, problem solving, and communication skills are essential.
- Computer literate, good in using Excel spreadsheets
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914