GCC Customer Support Representative
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions.
- Create quotations in ERP system and provide to customer.
- Create and maintain accurate Sales Orders in ERP for key customers.
- Support escalations and follows up on customer requirements not being met.
- Handle routine customer inquiries via phone, e-mail, and fax.
- Maintain excellent communication with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Relevant educational qualifications and experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Good interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Proactive individual with high level of initiative.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently.
- East area, Changi
- Working hours: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
*Please note that this is a 1 year renewable contract position.
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573