Data Analyst (Administrative and Fit Testing)
Our client is a US MNC and is currently looking for a Data Analyst (Administrative and Fit Testing) to be part of an exciting career journey. The successful candidate will be part of the Health and Safety department.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Focused on improving data quality
- Report generation and data analysis.
- To conduct fit tests to all EM employees (contractors included) as required by their work scope.
- 50% - conducting fit tests (Mondays to Thursdays, usually starts around mid-day, first half of the day is usually reserved for paperwork).
- 20% - admin work relating to fit tests (Fit test reporting, filing, record entries, scheduling, email correspondences).
- 20% - SharePoint (Planning, scheduling, online fit test registration, etc.)
- 10% - Inventory monitoring (Portacount calibration schedule, order of masks and other accessories etc, any Ad Hoc requests by superior.
- Relevant educational qualifications and some work experience in the technical and/or administrative line.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- 1 Year Renewable Contract
- Location: Jurong Island
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573