Data Support Analyst II (Oil & Gas)
Location : Harbor Front
Company Transport Provided
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies . They are actively looking for Data Support Analyst II to join their operations.
- Provides digital expertise and support to Marketing Communications (MarCom) and their external agencies.
- Executes digital projects and is accountable for the successful design, delivery, communication and administration of digital solutions.
- Accountable for the support of various digital tools and systems in support of MarCom projects. These include:
- ExxonMobil Chemical Asset Center (EMCAC)
- Easy Projects
- Responsibilities within Pardot include:
- Review requests to which is assigned and consult with requestors as needed to resolve any issues.
- Answer ad-hoc questions from MarCom and GBU contacts.
- Facilitate list processing and uploading.
- Support emails by developing standard drafts, providing training to Marcom as needed, suggesting improvements, sending emails, provide analytics and reporting.
- Develop and maintain process documentation to support work activities and team's growing skill set.
- Provide analytics and reporting as requested by MarCom and Digital Team.
- Responsibilities within Sitecore include:
- Review requests to which is assigned and confirm completeness
- Execute content authoring, personalization and other actions with Sitecore content management system (CMS).
- Facilitate final review and approval, including coordinating or executing UAT (user acceptance testing); publish WIP items once requestor approval is secured.
- Investigate and address issues as reported by MarCom and GBU contacts; suggest solutions and recommend improvements.
- Working with CMS support agency (Avanade) to report issues and drive solutions, or to request enhancements.
- Responsibilities within EMCAC include:
- Grow responsibilities to be point of contact /manage vendor relationship
- Drive process improvements and initiatives; execute upgrades and manage MOC within the team for new improvements
- Serve as administrators and review assets before WIP assets go active and active assets get archived
- Audit metadata and work with MarCom personnel to address any identified inadequacies
- Answer ad-hoc questions from MarCom and external agency users
- Investigate and address issues as reported by MarCom and external agency users
- Provide or restore user access
- Submit tickets to solution provider (Digizuite) to report issues or request enhancements
- Execute UAT as requested by Digizuite
- Responsibilities within Easy Projects include:
- Answer ad-hoc questions from MarCom, GBU and external agency users
- Investigate and address issues as reported by MarCom, GBU and external agency users
- Provide or restore user access
- Liaise with solution provider (Logic Software) to report issues or request enhancements
- Execute UAT as requested by Logic Software
- Serve as digital systems expert with in-depth knowledge of various tools.
- Assist with URL tagging, QR code generation and similar digital support activities.
- Share best practices with MarCom team and external agency contacts.
- Excellent digital experience, preferably with tools listed above; ability to learn quickly new tools, systems and processes
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional credibility; ability to persuade and motivate others inside the organization
- Well-organized, efficient and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent project management skills, self-starter, independent worker
Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579