Reporting to the Regional Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Head, you will be responsible to drive corporate D&I programmes, including collaboration with Global D&I committee on any global initiatives.
As the D&I Manager, you'll be tasked to accelerate the organization's D&I commitment by creating an inclusive culture where differences are valued, and individuals are empowered to contribute to the success of the Company.
- Work in close collaboration with the respective global and regional D&I leaders, HR & Sustainability team members, to ensure that we are maximizing the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion opportunities within the ASEAN region and bring alignment with the global D&I priorities.
- Contribute to the global D&I strategy and execution
- Build effective relationships with senior business leaders to develop a deep understanding of the business and increase awareness and understanding of D&I as a critical business imperative and drive the key pillars of the global strategy into relevant initiatives.
- Design, communicate and execute D&I programs, policies, and guidelines to manage a talented diverse workforce.
- Serve as a facilitator, project coordinator and subject matter expert on D&I related initiatives and projects.
- Define actions and make use of data to develop and drive D&I goals and KPIs
- Research external trends and advise on D&I issues and recommend programs, practices, policies, and community-related events to further D&I.
- Identify improvement opportunities and/or solutions to help close identified D&I gaps.
- Host event/workshop.
- Coordinate with related activities and related department such as Human Rights, CSR, and ESG.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the field of D&I or related areas in the ASEAN region.
- Have ability to lead, build and implement project in a team project in region-wide projects.
- Have a sound understanding of the 'diversity landscape and challenges' in the ASEAN region.
- Have experience working in global organizations in an informal and agile team set up, comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization with multiple decision makers.
- Have experience in communicating effectively with stakeholders and navigating people through difficult conversations with discretion and professionalism.
- Have experience in developing and executing programs in an organization.
Stephanie, Wei Yien Liew EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248