Up to $2500 depending on experience
AWS & VB
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of offshore drilling and production equipment that is well suited for use in deepwater applications. They are actively looking for Document Controller to join their team.
- Retrieval of inspection reports, compilation reports to form manufacturing data book for submission to customer after shipment delivery
- Compile day-to-day QA/QC documents and inspection reports onto system.
- To extract and develop inspection records to form the Manufacturer Record Book (MRB) and submission to
- TPI / Customer Representative for endorsement.
- To compile Final MRB as per required format and requirement.
- To build equipment traceability sheet, review and to verify for correctness.
- Manage Final MRB review by TPI.
- To prepare and filing of MRB copy per Woodside / NOC customer requirement.
- To prepare Certificate of Conformance for shipment of equipment.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level qualified or Diploma, with at least 2 years' work experience in similar capacity preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Working experience in similar Oil & Gas Industry (QAQC discipline) would be ideal
- Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office (WORD/EXCEL/PPT, etc) and Adobe Acrobat application.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579