We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Documentation (Certification) Specialist (Oil&Gas/ DNV/ATEX/ PED)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $3000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
Responsible for managing the collection, examination and publication process of product specific certifications and quality files based on engineering and/or client requirement.
- Collect documents from Suppliers and internal manufacturing processes, examine and publish certification packages for work orders in a timely manner.
- Report and investigate certification non-conformances.
- Coordinate with external certifying body on certification related subjects e.g. certification renewal, surveillance audit, etc.
- Continuous improvement - continuously improve certification workflow.
- When required, participate in service quality incident investigation.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Two years of related experience from a manufacturing environment.
- Work experience within O&G or Maritime industry will be ideal
- Knowledge or work experience in industrial standard and directives such as DNV, ATEX, PED will be ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579