- Company driver to the Country Chief Executive Officer his family members & guests to places when instructed
- To chauffeur and abide road rules & regulations on the road to ensure safety of the Country CEO, his family members and/ or Company guests.
- To maintain the cleanliness & safety of the vehicle : cleaning interior & exterior; maintenance check; arrange for regular servicing & repair, when necessary
- To send and fetch the Country CEO to and from the airport, assisting with loading & unloading baggage/items/ luggage
- To ensure schedule meets the needs of Country CEO & his family members. This includes scheduling of any leave.
- To be on stand by and on call for ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 5 years of company driver experience
- Should be able to handle confidential & sensitive information
- Good work ethics, reliable, responsible and punctual
- Valid Class 3 License with clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of auto mechanics
- Familiar with Singapore roads and landmarks
- Preferably able to start work immediately
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955