What you'll do
- In this role, you will provide support for calendaring, travel, expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects, as needed. To perform these tasks effectively, become familiar with the products, people, and organizational dynamics within the Sales team.
- You will handle, with a great degree of independence, incoming asks for time, meetings, resources and other needs.
- You will be responsible for figuring out when to refer matters to others, and to whom they should be referred.
- You'll be following up to ensure proper disposition, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Become a core member of the Managing Directors' team, attending monthly staff meetings and quarterly all team meetings.
- Calendar Management: Manage calendar by prioritizing schedules and meetings. For example, may decide who gets on principal's calendar, which meetings are attended, and who can attend in his place.
- Meeting Planning and Organizations: Assists in planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for crafting the agenda, location, meeting technology (WebEx, TP) based upon participant needs, and all other meeting logistics. May further prepare meeting briefing documents by taking and disseminating notes and formulating post meeting action item lists.
- Correspondence/Approvals: Supports by acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized. Answers general questions as necessary and refers (filters) routine matters to appropriate parties and follows up to confirm the matter is resolved.
- Travel: Responsible for making travel itineraries for the principal. Carefully considers and decides the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings while managing expenses.
- Special Projects: Provides analytical support to assist Executive on special projects. Researches issues, analyzes problems, compiles data, and prepares reports.
- In addition to the general administrative duties of an Administrative Assistant, daily tasks are carried out at a higher level of complexity. This includes researching issues, analyzing problems, determining approaches, compiling data and preparing reports.
- Due to the frequent engagement of the Managing Directors as a whole, you will collaborate with and coordinate activities with other EA's and executives in the company. Work is generally of a critical and confidential nature.
Minimum Qualifications for this role:
- 6+ years' experience in an administrative environment. A minimum of two years of experience supporting a principal who was at the Director level and above.
- You are able to work at the Singapore office.
- You are detail oriented and have the maturity to handle confidential information.
- Good knowledge of Mac/Windows desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Past work experience in the high-tech industry is desired;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- You love working with others, and enjoy teamwork.
- Champions improvements. Solves problems and makes decisions. Demonstrates leadership.
- Works in an organized and focused manner, great attention to detail and you are dedicated by nature.
- Good desktop calendar management program experience.
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914