- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables, and ensure that results meet executive expectations, including for tasks outsourced to others.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with the company's Travel Centre, often involving multiple changes and destinations
- Schedule Conference Calls using conference facility.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of executive; obtain space alternatives from Reservations.
- Manage outlook calendars
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (e.g. lunch hour).
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Adhere to organization standards and processes (e.g. telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices.
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of the Executive Support team and/or other Workplace members/teams.
- Seek opportunities to participate on task forces/committees
- Should have MNC exp. and background
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- With enterprise background is an added advantage
- With experience in Legal department/legal background is a plus
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible depending on performance)
- Location: Raffles City
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012