- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables, and ensure that results meet executive expectations, including for tasks outsourced to others.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with the company's Travel Centre, often involving multiple changes and destinations
- Schedule Conference Calls using conference facility.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of executive; obtain space alternatives from Reservations.
- Manage outlook calendars
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (e.g. lunch hour).
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Adhere to organization standards and processes (e.g. telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices.
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of the Executive Support team and/or other Workplace members/teams.
- Seek opportunities to participate on task forces/committees
- Should have MNC exp. and background
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- With enterprise background is an added advantage
- With experience in Legal department/legal background is a plus
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible depending on performance)
- Location: Raffles City
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160