The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the office of President of APJ Sales by providing routine and project based executive administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Business travels arrangement
- Customer engagements (i.e. conference)
- Finance/HR enterprise support such as: Creating and obtaining Expense management
- Workday Management: Creating job req, termination, transfer etc.
- Procurement support, Partnering with HR and volunteering for recognition initiatives, corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Organizational Updates: Creating, and working with other EAs/admins to provide updated organization charts for business planning
- HR/IT/Finance case support management and resolution
- Event management and assistance as and when requested, assist on site events and plans
- Develop simple communication content for review
- Collaborate with GRE (Global Real Estate) for workplace enhancements
- Support other executives as the need arises & Train other EAs
- Diploma/Degree in administration or any related field
- With 7+ years executive assistant experience
- Experience in supporting Sales leaders is a plus
- Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an Executive level
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable liaising with Senior Executives and customers
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with ability to anticipate the business needs.
- Eager to learn, collaborate with other EAs in the region and lead by example
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and can support multiple project administrative requirements
- Advanced working knowledge of Office 365, especially Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, including experience creating presentations and spreadsheets
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160