- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Handle all private and confidential matters and documentation of the company and the Director.
- Scheduling the company's internal/external conference meetings, travel itinerary and other activities.
- Assist Managing Director in daily business and administration matters.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, meetings, reports completion and submission.
- Assist in drafting correspondence, writing minutes, preparing presentation slides etc.
- Assist to organize travel, transport and accommodation arrangements.
- Managing filing systems.
- Any other ad-hoc duties which the superior may assign from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Secretarial / Executive Assistant.
- Posssess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency (written and spoken) in JAPANESE (Min. JLPT N1 or equivalent certifications) to communicate with non-English speaking colleagues based in Japan headquarters.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080