3 to 3.5 Months contact (Start end Apr to Mid Aug 2023) Maternity cover
3K to 4K Max
Hybrid, WFH on Monday and Friday, WFO Tues-Thurs
Main responsibilities for the EA maternity cover:
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain CEO's calendar, including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Ensure all necessary pre-meeting requirements are taken care of, eg; venue, equipment, presentations, agendas etc.
- Manage inbound and outbound communication between the CEO and internal or external parties, ensuring that information flows in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage and coordinate CEO & team leads travel such as booking of flights, hotel, visa, itinerary and meeting materials, post travel claims etc.
- Act as point of contact among executives, clients, other external and business partners.
- Assist with creation and modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents when required.
- Submit and maintain leave records and business expenses claims in the HR system.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 3 to 5 years of experiences in a similar capacity.
- Must possess the ability to embrace ambiguity; be self-motivated, independent, and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision; have a positive can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Must possess a high level of discretion, integrity and professionalism in handling internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous in your work, able to follow through on projects, a people-oriented individual who is an astute communicator.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087