* Provide full administrative and secretarial support to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs, and most effective use of VP & MD time.
* Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner
* Schedule appointments, meetings, conference calls, facilities booking
* Arrange travel, accommodation and transport pick-up and ensure arrangement in place to meet the VP & MD requirement
* Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
* Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
* Organsing events and townhalls
* Assist in planning meeting agenda and assist in preparing meeting presentation and summaries.
* Maintain an orderly filing system
* Collating and filing of business expenses
* Min 5 years of relevant experiences
* Good communication skills
* Able to work independently and in fast-paced environment
* Flexible to changes and dynamic individual
* 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977