- Ensure all Group policies, rules and regulations are complied with at all times.
- Perform day to day secretarial support to the assigned team(s) and visiting executives as appropriate
- Provide administrative support to the assigned Management team(s).
- Preparation of documents and presentation materials, ensuring attention to detail.
- Organisation, filing and distribution of office materials
- Scheduling of appointments, coordination of meeting, actively managing the calendars of the direct line manager(s).
- Making travel arrangements for the assigned team members and adopting the travel policy at all times.
- Follow Expense policy, accurately preparing and timely submission of the travel and expenses reports.
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience in the banking industry
- To be an excellent coordinator with good organising capabilities in order to deal with a diverse range of internal and external parties.
- Energetic, confident and tenacious with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940