Executive, Human Resource - Payroll - Paya Lebar $4000
- Expanding Chain Restaurant
- Salary up to $ 4,000 + Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
- 5 days work week , Mon - Fri : 9 am - 6 pm
- Paya Lebar Square
- Responsible for the full spectrum of monthly payroll processing.
- Provide payroll output (payroll postings, fund requirements, month-end reports) to Finance and other departments.
- Responsible for monthly submission of tax and other statutory requirements (CPF and other government claims).
- Handles annual tax filing submission on IR21 and IR8A.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheets and payroll records.
- Answers employees' enquiries about wages and deductions.
- Liaise closely with line managers to process overtime,incentive and allowance payments.
- Generate monthly manpower cost and analysis reports.
- Maintain proper payroll documentations and authorisations for internal and external audit.
- Drive payroll projects to improve current processes and enhance system.
- File tax clearance for foreign workers and handle the payroll queries for separating employees.
- Collaborate with Finance and other departments in any pay-related matters and projects.
- Prepare payroll-related and ad-hoc reports as requested by the management.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
Adam Tan Jing Yang
CEI Reg No. R1439498
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 02C3423
Tan Jing Yang, Adam EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1439498