- Provide secretarial and clerical support to senior management staff
- Perform full spectrum of office administration and receptionist duties, including but not limited to handling incoming calls, managing all incoming and outgoing mail and courier, staff travel arrangements, printing services, newspaper subscriptions, office housekeeping and etc efficiently with minimum supervision
- Follow the prescribed guidelines to manage office supplies / equipment ensuring that the office is in good operational condition
- Record keeping and filing of all paperwork
- Manage student disciplinary and student grievances matters.
- Assist in the review and updating of existing policies, academic guides and SOPs.
- Assist in the documentation of academic programme structures, and entering and/or updating of curriculum related information in the system.
- Knowledge of Edu trust and latest development
- Degree from a good university with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the higher education sector
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Edu-trust
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977