- To provide admin and logistical support for existing programme, seminars, conferences of organizations
- To oversees entirely of course administration and logistics duties
- To monitor course intake and manage revenue and expenses of programmes
- To keep accurate and proper records
- Proper accrual of expenditures related to the programmes/events.
- Comply with college service standards and operations guidelines.
- Provide support and assistance to associate trainers and resource persons for the smooth delivery of programmes
- Work with other support units like Finance, AV, Admin and Estate and Customer Service to create a conducive learning environment for the participants
- Meet college and team KPIs.
- Provide timely publicity of course information, issuing of course placement letters, billing of participants and payment to trainers and vendors
- Min Diploma and with some experiences in events management
- Good communicator and written skills
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977