- Assisting in business expansion of F&B businesses locally.
- Conducting research, analysis and related activities that will lead to the development of integrated strategies.
- Assisting in the conception, strategizing and development of new business ventures within the F&B industry.
- Ensuring thorough understanding and application of required procedures.
- Ensuring that all documentation are reviewed against local requirements for consistency and completeness.
- Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the F&B or in a start-up.
- Resourceful and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to take ownership of allocated businesses.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in setting up of F&B companies will be highly advantageous.
- Have experience in Web portal / Internet application.
- Must be able to act as a Executive Assistant to the Director.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080