1) Perform daily inspection & preventive maintenance works (Building services)
2) Maintaining, servicing and troubleshooting of as air-con, plumbing and fire control and protection etc.
3) Attend to breakdown and operation' requests
4) Ensure maintenance is done within the scheduled arrangement
5) Ensure works carried out by contractors are in order
6) Handle complaints and repair works accurately and in a timely manner
7) Responsible for the purchasing of all maintenance parts
8) To assist Manager/ Executive for the administrative role
Minimum 1 year Experience in Building/Facility/ACMV maintenance.
GCE "O' or NITEC Certificate (Building/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent with relevant experience.
Proficient of Microsoft office and other softwares needed for corresponding email.
Preferably possesses qualification relating to Air-conditioning and building services.
Decision maker, good integrity, resourceful & able to work long hours.
Must be able to perform shift duties on weekdays, weekends & Public Holiday
Interested applicants please share your updated resume June.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Apply Now" button.
June Tan (R22109930) @ 87649075
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Marilyn Tan Chu Lin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106470