- Provide 24x7 onsite 1st Level (L1) support for services and batch monitoring.
- Support the helpdesk functions.
- Support and coordinate with support teams in incident/ problem investigation and resolution
- Ensure timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/ or batch failures
Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Shift schedule: 12 hour shift (8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am)
- At least 2 years' experience in end user support
- Very good support knowledge in Microsoft Operation System
- Basic knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Network topologies, VPN, Server etc)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160